Posted: 24.05.21 at 19:57 by The Editor
This lovely cottage located in Chadwell St Mary is ideal for any buyers looking to get on the property ladder and is being offered by Griffin Residential.
With two reception rooms and two double bedrooms, along with a kitchen, shower room and utility, this spacious house has plenty to offer.
To the rear there is also a staggered garden consisting on decking, patio and lawn, along with access to the double garage at the rear.
• Front Garden
• Open Porch
• Dining Room - 4.04m x 3.58m (13'3" x 11'9") - Front door in, stairs to first floor, radiator, door to
• Lounge - 4.04m x 3.56m (13'3" x 11'8") - Double glazed french doors to rear, fireplace feature, door to
• Kitchen - 1.88m x 2.72m (6'2" x 8'11") - Double glazed window to side, wall and base level units, sink and drainer, freestanding cooker, plumbing and space for appliances, door to
• Shower Room - 2.11m x 1.88m (6'11" x 6'2") - Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, pedestal basin, W/C.
• Utility Room - 2.29m x 1.88m (7'6" x 6'2") - Window to rear, plumbing for appliances.
• First Floor Landing - Doors to:
• Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.56m (11'11" x 11'8") - Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
• Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6") - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
• Rear Garden - Decking, steps down, laid to lawn with trees and shrubbery, access to
• Double Garage - 6.20m x 4.32m (20'4" x 14'2") - Up and over door, access from garden.
• Parking - On road, no permit and garage to rear.
Interested parties are advised to view as soon as possible. Call the Griffin sales team on 01375 382666 or email sales negotiator Curtis Johnson at [email protected]
You will find many more superb Thurrock homes listed by Griffin Residential. Check out their Facebook Page.